Principles of Clarity (POC) is a 1-day (8 hours) or 2-day (16 hours) workshop that focuses on improving your relationship with yourself and others, and is based on principles from Mindfulness, Positive Psychology and Cognitive Therapy (as well as Buddhism and Neuroscience).
The focus is on how to live a life where our actions are aligned with our core values, get straight to the heart of a matter, identify the issues, discriminate between real threats vs. the “stories” we tell ourselves, move away from “shoulds”, take responsibility for our choices, not go into “victim mentality”, communicate needs effectively, bring love, mindfulness and compassion to all situations, and live wholeheartedly, without apology.
• How do you Talk/Think about Yourself?
• Accepting All of You: the Good, Bad and the Ugly
• Manifesting What you Want, while Tackling Worry, Doubt and Fear
• Practicing Emotional Resilience and Mindfulness
• How do you Talk/Think about Others?
• Working it Out with Others